CTLT is committed to the use of performance data to improve student learning and the transition from planning as “an event” to planning as “continuous improvement.” CTLT supports educators and educational leaders as they interpret accountability information and engage in improvement planning.
Improvement Planning Services:
- Consultation on data systems to support improvement planning.
- Professional development on Interpreting School and District Performance Framework Reports, Unified Improvement Planning Basics, and Developing Unified Improvement Plans.
- Facilitating Unified Improvement Plan Development (up to 4 days).
Progress Monitoring and Data-Driven Decision-Making Services:
- Consultation on the development of processes and structures to support data-driven decision-making and progress monitoring.
- Professional development and coaching on using collaborative inquiry to analyze and interpret data (data-driven dialogue).
- Facilitation of on-site progress-monitoring sessions.
- Development of customized resources to support data-driven decision-making and progress monitoring.
Click here for more information: CTLT Improvement Planning and Data Driven Decision-Making Services