CTLT works with educational leaders to develop resources customized to their context in support of implementing educational reforms and improvement initiatives. This includes co-developing guiding documents/web resources, customizing training resources, and developing materials to communicate to various educational stakeholder audiences.
CTLT has worked with the staff from state departments of education and school districts to develop guiding documents and web-based resources to provide basic information about reform initiatives including the following:
- Colorado Department of Education (CDE) Unified Improvement Planning Handbook, and Quality Criteria
- CDE on-line tutorials on: Interpreting School Performance Framework Reports and Unified Improvement Planning Basics
- CDE Annotated Resources for Turnaround Schools
- Mississippi Department of Education, Educator Growth Model Overview
- Jefferson County School District Individual Goals Handbook
Customized training resources developed by CTLT for the Colorado Department of Education related to Unified Improvement Planning can be viewed here: CDE Unified Improvement Planning web site